VNJ is the longest established nursing journal in the UK (since 1985), providing expert-written content for all levels of veterinary nurse. All content is peer-reviewed by our editorial team to ensure it reaches the high standards that our readers expect. Published by print copy as well as having access to an archive of past-digital copies online, and a searchable topic tool.
- High quality peer-reviewed CPD with tailored content for students, qualified and advanced veterinary nurses
- Veterinary Nursing latest research
- Test your knowledge with MCQs that will summarise what you have learned
- Updates on the veterinary nursing profession and BVNA Campaigns and News
- Discussion of clinical and professional issues from the veterinary community
- VNJ is sent free to BVNA Members every month. Membership from just £3.75/month for full members
We welcome suggestions for content and author submissions (subject to approval by editorial board)
Want to write for VNJ?
VNJ is the BVNA's official journal written by veterinary professionals for RVNs and support staff.
If you would like to submit an article please contact the Editor-in-Chief, Sam McMillan.
Articles must be aimed at, and of interest to, veterinary nurses, and or veterinary staff. Payment will be made upon publication.
Please click here to download the features list and rate card
VNJ Executive Editor:
VNJ Editor in Chief:
Sam McMillan BSc(Hons) VTS(Anesthesia/Analgesia) DipAVN RVN
To discuss advertising opportunities within the VNJ please contact Andrew Connorton on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to publish work on the website and as reprints. Articles published in VNJ must not be published elsewhere without prior permission from the BVNA.