BVNA membership is open to anyone with an interest in veterinary nursing, from qualified VNs to students, support staff and supporters.
- A monthly journal, with online access to articles and e-alerts on newly published articles
- Use of a legal helpline and industrial relations service
- Discount on Income Protection cover
- Discounts on books, CPD and Congress
- Representation, advice and support
- Affordable regional meetings and CPD
- And much more!
Find out more about reasons to become a member of the BVNA or sign up today by clicking on the links below.
If you wish to renew your membership online please visit the 'Members Only' section.